[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 4 Sale

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:55:13 EDT 2022

Roger,

I will not leave the list. I enjoy all the very informative posts from everyone on the list.

It seems that I have problems with both knees, and I already have metal hips. I think I need both knees done, but the MRI will tell.

I certainly will look for another Rhodes after this knee ordeal is over. Right now, I do not have the transportation to take the boat to Mexico, and I cannot afford to pay storage. So, that adds to the decision to sell it now. I do have a place where to keep it in Mexico, but the problem is getting it there. The border situation is very unstable and dangerous. Otherwise, I would drive there myself. I thought about doing it, but the general refuses to let me do that.

Sent from my iPhone