[Rhodes22-list] Pop Top Covers

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Tue Mar 15 12:03:29 EDT 2022

Thanks for posting that info Scott. Would you mind elaborating a bit? Is it
the same as the GB version? A photo would be great if you have one. Would
you mind sharing the cost? I have been trying to rig up something for my
Rhodes but it's not working out. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy or
have one made.

Mike Riter
SV Emma B