[Rhodes22-list] New Boom Vang Installed

RODNEY BROWN rnelson204 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:45:17 EDT 2022

First, and foremost, I huge shout out to Jay Friedland from the Facebook Rhodes group. I was looking at a pic he had posted and noticed he was running a Boom Vang.  A few PM’s and text’s later, he had sent me some pics of his set up, which I attempted to replicate.  I had the straps sewn up by Kerr Sails in Tulsa.  I’ll be taking her out this weekend. to try the new rig out. Also, thanks to those who provided advise inan earlier thread regarding installation considerations.

Pics are in the link below:

https://arclight.zenfolio.com/p610223061 <https://arclight.zenfolio.com/p610223061>