[Rhodes22-list] Painting

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Mar 24 09:54:17 EDT 2022

Painting requires removal/replacement of hardware, prep work, multiple coats and a controlled environment. Enclosed is a sample progress and final painting of the hull and top side painted in a paint booth environment.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

4200 Massachusetts Ave NW
119
Washington DC 20016
703.717.9103<tel:703.717.9103> ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]