[Rhodes22-list] Jib T track replacement

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Mar 26 13:38:31 EDT 2022

I've never replaced the T track, but I have removed a few of the bolt that hold it in place for reasons I can no longer recall.

In my case, the bolts go into threaded holes in the fiberglass.  When reinstalling the bolts, I just threaded them back into the holes they came out of, and tightened them firmly, but gently.

If your holes have no threads, then I would think you need backing washers and nuts.

--Peter
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)