[Rhodes22-list] General Boats Corral list

Brian Ferguson brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:42:59 EDT 2022

Stan used to have a list of boats in various conditions on the
UsedRhodes.com website. Anyone know what is sitting in the corral now? The
more I've been calculating costs and projects, and I am starting to think
that Stan has something better for me even if it still requires some
tweaking.

So second question, and Stan if you're on here I'd appreciate your
thoughts. Should I bring my boat to you for parts/trade-in or part it out
and use that money for a down payment? I'm not sailing anytime soon so
parting my boat out now and buying a more sailable boat from Stan doesn't
change the timeline much.