[Rhodes22-list] Deck Joint repair question

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 28 15:56:24 EDT 2022

I would not have had the courage either if I hadn't been told that the boat's life was over and was ready to go to the dump. So I had nothing to lose but time and I couldn't bring myself to take it to the dump. After all, boats have souls don't they?

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario