[Rhodes22-list] Washing the Cockpit Cushions

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Sun May 1 20:03:37 EDT 2022

Which cushions? Cockpit or cabin?  I just removed the covers on my cabin cushions this past winter and took them to a dry cleaner. They were challenging to get back on, but not impossible.  My cockpit cushions I just scrub with a good cleaner and then rinse them.

Bob
Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music