[Rhodes22-list] Washing the Cockpit Cushions

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 1 22:46:27 EDT 2022

Ours were a bright blue and I'm not sure we ever had the covers off -
mostly just rinsed them when needed. I vaguely remember and incident
with a glass of red wine that required removing a cover. I don't recall
any difficulty getting it back on. They don't stretch of shrink.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF 246