[Rhodes22-list] Gooseneck Failure

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon May 2 14:54:30 EDT 2022

Rob,

Here's how to find the gooseneck parts I used for my repair:

1) go to www.dwyermast.com

2) click on 'Boom Extrusions and Fittings'

3) click on 'DM-275 Boom'

4) click on the image for 'DH 355-FHD Heavy Duty Fixed Gooseneck'

5) You should get a pop-up window with an exploded parts diagram with a parts list below it.  You may need to resize the window to see everything. You can use this window to create an order by filling in quantities.

The parts I used were:

    DH 3143 - U Bracket (2)
    CLP-4-111 - Clevis Pin (2)
    DH 334 - Heavy Duty Universal (1)

Other parts I sourced from McMaster-Carr.

These parts are more heavy duty than the ones that came with my boat.

All this and more is also in my video: https://youtu.be/z_pg6PVEZqI

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)