[Rhodes22-list] Bulkhead to hull tabbing

Patrick Cheung chitakcheung at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:48:38 EDT 2022

When the boat was on the trailer, I repaired the bulkhead and hull
separation, below the settee area, with epoxy filet and fiberglass tabbing.

Now that the boat is in the water, separation occurs again. The tabbing is
pulled up and off the hull, about half inch at the chine.

I am seeking advice from you Rhodies.
Should I do the repair again in water?
If I do the repair in water, what will happen with the boat on the trailer,
will the weight / force / bunk break open another section of the joint?

The starboard side repair seems to be good, no separation.

Thank you in advance,
patrick