[Rhodes22-list] Spreader bolt / washer - pop top slider pin

DAVID BERG davidmberg at mac.com
Wed May 18 14:45:55 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

I need to replace the tapered washers and possibly the bolts for my spreaders. I only inspected briefly, and in the rain, but it appears that the IMF must be removed to do this work. I'm assuming these are Dwyer parts.

I also need a new spring detent pin, or whatever you call the thing that releases the pop top carriage (or the boom carriage for that matter).

David Berg
Blue Loon
Minneapolis