[Rhodes22-list] Another Rub Rail question: opinions on a couple of possible options

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:30:41 EDT 2022

Rodney,I don't think it is intended to seal the joint. BTW, my rail was black with a white insert.  I notice you have a red insert, which Stan apparently has used. You may not be able to find a color other than black or white. Joe DempseySV RespiteDeltaville,  VASent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: RODNEY BROWN <rnelson204 at gmail.com> Date: 5/19/22  7:42 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Another Rub Rail question: opinions on a couple of possible options  First a shout out to Joe Dempsey for providing the info on the Taco Marine Product he used.  While researching I came across some interesting potential options.  Is the idea to help seal the deck/hull joint with lower flange of the material that is scr by applying a sealant to the top edge of the lip? Or just to cover the joint?  Any way these looked like interesting options to t semi rigid material that is currently on the boat.  One appealing feature of the the suproflex is how easyily it can be iinstalled. Any thoughts or ideas on these options, or others is deeply appreciated. First, 2  the offerings from  Tessilmare:https://rubrails-tessilmare.com/bino-40 <https://rubrails-tessilmare.com/bino-40>https://rubrails-tessilmare.com/radial-40 <https://rubrails-tessilmare.com/radial-40>The last is another Taco Marine Product:  https://tacomarine.com/rub-rail-suproflex-rub-rail-v11-9950 <https://tacomarine.com/rub-rail-suproflex-rub-rail-v11-9950>