[Rhodes22-list] Source For New Centerboard Cap Gasket

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Fri May 20 10:53:21 EDT 2022

charles.gabriel at gmail.com helps Stan in parts.  Hope this helps Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: John <jwiberg at wi.rr.com>
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sent: Fri, May 20, 2022 10:47 am
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Source For New Centerboard Cap Gasket

While replacing the centerboard pennant on our Rhodes, I damaged the cap gasket and need to replace it.  Emails to stan at generalboats.com <mailto:stan at generalboats.com> and stan at rhodes22.com <mailto:stan at rhodes22.com> over the last couple of weeks requesting information about a replacement have gone unanswered.  Does anyone know of an alternate source for a precut gasket? Or failing that, a source for the appropriate material for cutting one myself.

Thanks,
John