[Rhodes22-list] Source For New Centerboard Cap Gasket

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 05:50:15 EDT 2022

Contact Chris Cowie. Hes on the List. ccowie at voilieryachts.comSent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John <jwiberg at wi.rr.com> Date: 5/20/22  10:47 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Source For New Centerboard Cap Gasket While replacing the centerboard pennant on our Rhodes, I damaged the cap gasket and need to replace it.  Emails to stan at generalboats.com <mailto:stan at generalboats.com> and stan at rhodes22.com <mailto:stan at rhodes22.com> over the last couple of weeks requesting information about a replacement have gone unanswered.  Does anyone know of an alternate source for a precut gasket? Or failing that, a source for the appropriate material for cutting one myself.Thanks,John