[Rhodes22-list] Source for a 130 Genoa

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri May 27 21:20:09 EDT 2022

I'm not sure if this is what Roger had in mind, but the following link will take you to the start of an extended discussion about 130 vs 175 genoas (at least according to the post subject) in November of 2020:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2020-November/thread.html#86712

Look through the entire month, there are some posts that don't 'thread' because the subjects are slightly different.

--Peter