[Rhodes22-list] Buying sails online...

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:31:04 EDT 2022

I use my local Doyle operation located in E. Greenwich, RI.  They can use
the old sail as a pattern and I can discuss options and recommendations
with the sailmaker.  They have made 2 genoas and a mainsail over the years
and I have always been pleased with the service.

Check if you have a Doyle location near you.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Pinafore*
*Needham, MA*