[Rhodes22-list] Removing Gas from Fuel Line

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Nov 30 21:56:55 EST 2022

>Lee,

  I bought a replacement for my motor connection, and keep on board in
spare parts. End of season, I put the gas tank in the bed of the truck ,
put the spare connector on the end of the hose and stick it in a five
gallon gas can, pump the bulb a couple times and drink a beer.

Jerry Lowe SV Country Rhodes '86

Lee,