[Rhodes22-list] Ian

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:57:51 EDT 2022

Here are pics of some of the damage done by Ian:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02UERK8tGmqLQ2XYqMfwQtr9SeitkfjaHRKuxb9mdJwAnXa26paBGgKQcd1y7TsE86l&id=100004410218457

I was lucky. A huge tree fell behind the boat just pushed the boat and trailer a little bit forward. Though, later a branch hit the sliding top of the cabin and yanked it off. It did not break but the plastic things that attach it to the tubes are gone. I don’t know what else as I’m in Mexico. I’m waiting fir pictures, but the house where it is located is now an island. So, my friends have to wait for the water to recede to be able to get to their home

By the way, I found a place where to store my boat while not using it, so I’ll be sending to Mexico as soon as I can.

Did anyone else in this list had problems/damage caused by Ian?

Sent from my iPhone