[Rhodes22-list] R22 cabin back cushion dimensions

mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:53:18 EDT 2022

Attached is a diagram with the dimensions of the cabin cushions at the back
of the settee.  Note that cushions A and C are not exactly rectangular.  I
didn't need to replace the bottom cushion so I didn't measure that one but
will do so when I go to my boat in the next couple of days.  The diagram
includes my calculations for the amount of fabric needed to make the
covers--I bought a couple of extra yards in case a repair or replacement was
needed down the road.

Mike