[Rhodes22-list] I have three Rhodes 22 sailboats for sale at a discount offer

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Oct 13 13:28:37 EDT 2022

I have three Rhodes 22 sailboats for sale at a discount offer

I funded a boat restoration operation in a warehouse in Maryland a few years ago restoring and services boats including the Rhodes 22 with the intent of partnering with GB to create a transition for the next generation after having spent over ten years helping GB at the Annapolis boat shows and trips to Edenton.  It became clear that GB was not interested in my proposed efforts and in order not to directly compete with GB I have shut down the Maryland operation.

I have three boats that have been partially restored and are available for sale as is, no trailers.  All three boats are currently stored at a friend's farm in Frederick Maryland and if you are interested in making an offer on any of these then you are welcome to contact me to make arrangements to inspect the boats in Maryland.  I will include a brief description of each boat below and will consider any reasonable offer.  I need to move these boats off my friend's farm and am willing to sell at a discount.  Make an offer.

Boat 01: Exterior restoration is substantially complete and interior renovation needs some carpentry work completed.  I had hoped to sell this boat for at least $40k when completed and will consider any reasonable offers.  This  boat was featured at the Annapolis Boat Show in 2019
1980's vintage boat purchased for about $7k
New Dwyer Mast and Rigging standing rigging including the mast, boom, spars, etc...  never used  $2k
New Doyle main and jib sales purchased from Doyle Salem MA $2.5k
Hull and center board trunk and deck refurbished - all new paint and deck hardware, lewmar windless and anchor spirit and winches, edson steering system and wheel with binnacle compass, Garmin gps nav station, harken traveler bar, cleats - flexiteek in cockpit and on deck, windows,  and more $10k
Interior cabin replaced with beech marine wood, sink, faucet, jabsco electric head, pro sport battery charger, Electonic panel, gauges for water tank, and more $5k
Tohastu 9.8 outboard motor with electric lift motor bracket $1k

Boat 02:Exterior hull restoration is substantially complete and interior renovation needs some carpentry work completed and deck needs to be painted.  I had hoped to sell this boat for at  $30k when complete and will consider any reasonable offer as is.
1980's vintage boat purchased for about $7k
Original Dwyer Mast and Rigging standing rigging
New Doyle main and jib sales purchased from Doyle Salem MA $2.5k
Hull and center board trunk and deck refurbished $3k
Interior cabin replaced with beech marine wood, sink, faucet, jabsco electric head, pro sport battery charger, electonic panel, gauges for water tank, and more $5k
 outboard motor with electric lift motor bracket $1k

Boat 03:
1980's vintage
This boat was purchased from Joe Camp and has not been restored and for sale as is as received from Joe Camp
includes original rigging, sales, harware etc... and outboard motor

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

4200 Massachusetts Ave NW
119
Washington DC 20016
703.717.9103<tel:703.717.9103> ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]