[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pendant Update - Another Attempt to Post

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Oct 31 12:35:18 EDT 2022

To Chris on LBI
I attached 2 pics of my CB. One is a close up of the two blocks I ordered from the UK. They are not Micro-Blocks.
They have a tang on them that slips into a slot and secured with a bolt in the CB. Quite unique.
I am curious what Chris on LBI used for those blocks???
MY CB works very well now and is easy to operate.
It is always up unless I’m on a very close reach or close-hauled.

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com
O -631-283-1777
C- 516-965-3164