[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale in Maryland.

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:28:20 EDT 2022

There is a Rhodes 22 for sale in Maryland.
The ad says it's a 1978 that was recycled by General Boats in 2014. That
may be a typo because I thought the cut-off for boats that Stan recycles is
mid 1980s?
The guy is asking $5500 for it with an outboard and trailer. I didn't look
at the pics, but it may be a good deal for Someone or for Stan to pick up
and refresh the recycle?
The Craigslist link might get scrubbed from this post. If it does, look on
Craigslist in Annapolis or Baltimore.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/boa/d/fort-howard-rhodes-22-sail-boat-trailer/7528784392.html

Todd T.