[Rhodes22-list] End of Rhodes in the Med PROBLEM

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:25:29 EDT 2022

Wow, nice finale to an epic trip!  I'm glad you were finally welcomed and
not booked at the police station.  Nice work super imposing the new photo
on the larger scale older photo on page 8.  I also really like the view
looking out from the cave which has symmetry with the boat.  I hope your
shoulders have healed.  It's good to see that Enosis found its way to
another owner that appreciates and uses the boat.  We will miss your new
installments of the Greek travelogue but I'm glad you took the time to
share it with us!

Jesse
S/V Zephyr