[Rhodes22-list] Tacking angle

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Sep 9 15:33:40 EDT 2022

Mike,

Photo attached (I hope).  A few notes:

* The track is about 36" long.

* The track mounted cleat in the picture is for my anchor rode.

* I'm pretty sure the track is attached by flat head machine screws threaded into the fiberglass deck.  There are no nuts or backing plate.  (Let me know if you want me to try to verify this.)

* Stan is so confident of the mounting technique that only every other screw hole in the track is utilized.

* The track in the picture is mounted too close to the cabin side, preventing the block car from using the aft-most foot or so of the track.  (The port track is OK.)

* The picture makes my boat look much more dirty that it does to my eye.

--Peter