[Rhodes22-list] Stan's Go Fund Me page

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Sep 19 15:20:56 EDT 2022

Rhodies
I  made a donation for a most worthy cause.
My almost 40 year old Continental model, although I love it, is not the best representation of the boat and all its features and its too far to haul from long island. I hope the Rhodes 22 is represented and that Stan gets to attend.
I had the most beautiful single handed sail yesterday that ended at a waterfront restaurant where I met my wife, had a fabulous meal, then sailed home in the dark.  It was just beautiful - magic.
Ric
DADVENTURE
Hampton Bays, NY

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP