[Rhodes22-list] Updated Rhodes 22 Owner's Manual

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sat Sep 24 18:11:24 EDT 2022

Thanks Peter,

  I knew Mike was a tech genius just from our emails but my having gone
to HS with the likes of Arthur Miller, Joseph Heller, Mel Brooks and
others in that class, never had me thinking of myself as a well written
writer.  You made my day thinking you thought the Rhodes manual well
written.  If that were so I would have to credit inheriting any such
skill from my daughter Cindy who is the pro in the family having written
best seller Aftershock, Americas Bubble Economy, Fake Money/Real Danger
and others.  Now you got me thinking; maybe I should bring out the R-27,
long since designed but never put in production, give it away free and
publish its manual with a 1K  cover charge.  (OK, maybe I should just
stay with classmate Brooks as my role model.)

stan