[Rhodes22-list] Sheave (?) for Rudder ‘pull-down’

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:59:25 EDT 2022

I’ve used “lance cleats” you find for Hobie Cats. They’re small enough to
break away if you run aground with your rudder — happened to me only once
in 25 years and cheap enough to replace if that happens. Otherwise it hold
the rudder down and very easy to use.

https://westcoastsailing.net/lance-cleat-starboard-1/?gclid=CjwKCAjwvsqZBhAlEiwAqAHElZHTvQb62kFK-pTRW9zsJvcfROJBJtDEb61AmrqISB1E4O8EU3w1QRoCpaAQAvD_BwE