[Rhodes22-list] Cushions and Stan

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:55:08 EDT 2022

I had a local sailor (who handles upholstery and is also a sail maker) make
3" high cockpit cushions for me and I was happy with how they turned out.
They make all the difference in comfort while sailing.  I applied some
non-stick shelving liner on the bottom of the cushions with double sided
tape to keep them from sliding while heeling and that works well.  If you
would like to contact Steve, who made my cushions, you can reach him at
cptnhosch [at] yahoo.com.  He could mail cushions to wherever.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr