[Rhodes22-list] Re Cushions and Stan.

Alexander Cole colealexander at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:07:32 EDT 2022

Thanks for the fabric and cushion advice.   It was a big help.   The local shop only does car cushions, only if he feels like it.   Mail order or an hour drive seem like the only options, so you guys were a big help.   Does anybody have advice for making a template for the back cushion?   Do I just size it half an inch smaller then the real space to allow for fabric?   I asked Stan to provide a CAD to the owner's group, but it sounds like he doesn't have one??

Alex.