[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rigging

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:06:51 EST 2023

The Dwyer parts list includes R22 standing rigging dimensions. These are compatible with the IMF mast which is made by Dwyer. Prices may not be current as they are from a couple of years ago. If you cant get help from Stan, I would advise contacting Dwyer for assistance. Also compare these dimensions with Roger Pihlaja's post, which I have summarised.Joe DempseyTrojan 42M/v VoyagerEx- s/v RespiteDeltaville, VASent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone