[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rigging

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Feb 15 21:30:14 EST 2023

I don't think there's any explanation that you're missing.  My boat as it came to me from the GB factory after recycling has 5 shrouds threaded one way, and one shroud threaded the other.  It would be less mentally challenging to rig the boat if they were all threaded the same way, but other than that, I can't see that it makes any practical difference.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)