[Rhodes22-list] IMF Mast and Sail

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Feb 25 15:05:22 EST 2023

Ric,

My boat, including the mast will be under its tarps for another month or so, so I am unable to get access to take pictures at this time.  Two of my prior YouTube videos might give you some insight into the IMF furler and gooseneck:

    Ep: 25 - Replacing the Mainsail Furling Line: https://youtu.be/MH7hYJnoNpM
    Ep: 38 - Repairing the Gooseneck:  https://youtu.be/MH7hYJnoNpM

I can tell you that the IMF mainsail does not have a halyard.  It is attached to the furling tube with screws at the head and tack of the sail.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)