[Rhodes22-list] IMF Mast and Sail

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Jan 1 12:41:17 EST 2023

While I'm pretty sure that Dwyer made masts for General Boats, I don't think there's anything on their website that will tell you how long the shrouds and stays should be for a Rhodes 22.  If there is, a more specific link would be useful.

I can't find anything in the Reference Pages or archives that gives shroud/stay lengths for an IMF mast.  Even if there were, I don't think I'd trust it enough to place an order without doing my own measurements.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)