[Rhodes22-list] Respite is Sold

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:12:00 EST 2023

Real mixed feelings Joe.  In many ways, though it is the Rhodes brought us
all together, it is the kind of persons that make up the list that create
the culture and community of this eclectic group.  So I’m delighted that
you will still be part of Da List. Thanks and calm seas and fair fuel
prices. Grin.
Chris G