[Rhodes22-list] LAST CALL FOR RHODES BALL CAPS

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:58:46 EST 2023

I have a limited supply of R22 ball caps (see photos) in both Navy and
White. They will be on first come first served. They are $27.00 + $5.00
shipping (US only). If you want personalization on the side or rear, it's
$15.00 extra. Depending on demand, this may be the last chance to order. The
hats have been getting more expensive and would be $30.00 if I had to order
them now with no personalization.  I do not make money on these as I have
taken on this project as a favor to The List. Cost of the hats and the
stitching have increased substantially.

Please email me directly with your order. I will send an Invoice from PayPal
to complete and make payment with a credit card.

Once payment is received by PayPal, your order will be completed and
shipped. Let me know the following:

Preferred color.

Alternate color. (if you will accept the other)

Quantity.

Additional stitching, on side or on rear.

Be sure to include your billing as well as your shipping address.

Thank you.

Joe Dempsey