[Rhodes22-list] Trailer spare wheel

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:05:52 EST 2023

If you can't find the bolt pattern on the List, give Triad a call, they would be your best source short of waiting until you can measure the trailer yourself. Don't mix tires on your trailer. Make sure you use tires designated as trailer tires, either bias or radial. I would not advise replacing 1 tire. Worn or mismatched tires are the biggest cause of boat trailer accidents. Joe DempseyEX-s/v RespiteDeltaville, VASent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: peter beckerman via Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Date: 1/31/23  9:46 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Trailer spare wheel Hi all,   I'm trying to source a spare wheel/tire for a Triad trailer, and I don't really know what I'm doing.  I know that the tires on the trailer now are ST 225-75-d15, and the rim has 5 lugs.  I didn't think to measure the spacing on the lugs and I can't access the trailer now.  When searching online I see rims that are listed as "5 on 41/2 inch". Does anybody know if that's the lug pattern on the Triad trailers?  Also, I see plenty of wheels with radial tires, and just a few bias ply.  I assume that I shouldn't drive with one bias and one radial, is that right?Lastly, bonus points if anyone knows the size wrench I need for the lug nuts.Thanks so much,      Peter