[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 HIN

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:41:37 EDT 2023

Should be molded into Fiberglass on upper starboard transom.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Charles Nieman <blue66corvette at hotmail.com> Date: 3/23/23  10:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 HIN RhodiesI am hoping someone here can point me in some kind of direction. Reaching out to Stan won’t do me any good, I don’t have a certificate of support (or whatever it is currently called). My boat received a little damage in a recent storm here in north Texas. The insurance is covering it, but I still get to do some of the leg work on material. Anyway, during the survey I realized the HIN was missing. No idea how, when, where, etc. but I need to replace it (I guess). I know the number, and it is obvious where it was attached. I just have no idea where to go to have some kind of replacement fabricated. Would you have any idea on how to approach this?Many thanksSent from my iPhoneCharles Nieman98 R 22Daydream blue66corvette at hotmail.com469-955-9842