[Rhodes22-list] Boatless
gramille at tds.net
gramille at tds.net
Sun Sep 20 16:15:32 EDT 2026
I have loved following your adventures via your great videos and wish you great future adventures even if they are no longer on the high seas!
Keep well.
Graham Parker
Sv 00sailin
> On Sep 20, 2026, at 7:14 PM, Peter Nyberg <peter at sunnybeeches.com> wrote:
>
> After 10 years of boat ownership, I've decided that I'd rather spend the time and attention that this requires on other interests.
>
> I came to this decision after one of my regular week long cruises in Maine back in June. I spent some weeks addressing various maintenance items that I couldn't, in good conscience, pass on to a new owner. I was nearing the point where I was ready to list the boat for sale, when, out of the blue, I got an email from a You Tube subscriber asking if I knew of any Rhodes 22 boats for sale. I replied that mine was about to be, and one thing led to another, and the deal was done.
>
> Fortunately, I am able to say that this was in no way a health related decision.
>
> I feel a great deal of gratitude towards this list for giving me the courage to follow my dream of owning a sailboat and cruising parts of the New England coast. A big 'thank you' to all who contributed to that. I can only hope that my contributions have helped others follow their own dreams.
>
> I'll continue to stick around, and maybe pitch in my two cents here and there.
>
> I wish fair winds and following seas to one and all.
>
> --Peter Nyberg
>
> formerly s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)
>
> [ Sent From rhodes22.net ]
>
More information about the Rhodes22-list
mailing list