[Rhodes22-list] 2014 Rhodes for sale

Bruce Greenwald bmg18 at mac.com
Fri Sep 25 17:51:56 EDT 2026


After 2 R22s and almost 25 great years with the boat I have finally - and not without second thoughts - concluded that it is time to move on.  My current Rhodes, Ruach, was purchased new for delivery in 2014, certainly one of the last boats built by Stan. I am selling the boat with a 2014 Yamaha 9.9 and 2002  double-axle Triad trailer.  The boat is fully fit out - I will be putting together a detailed list of options and accessories along with pictures -  but I wanted to get the word out before I change my mind.  Both boat and motor have been lightly used in recent years but always fully maintained.  All in I spent about 65k on the boat and hope to get somewhere in the 30’s.  Ruach is currently in the water on Shelter Island on the east end of Long Island and I don’t expect to haul it until early November.  If there is any interest or questions I can be contacted at this email or texted at 917-545-9700.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
bmg18 at mac.com





More information about the Rhodes22-list mailing list