[Rhodes22-list] show dates

Ken Wise rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:03:27 -0400 (EDT)

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__435aa5e1df1aab59c8b24876f109beb0

 Julie and Dan, Ken & Joanne will be there, we keep our boat in Michigan city. I would recommend the Indian Oak Inn at Chesterton, IN or there is a new Hilton at 149 and the Indiana toll road, also in Chesterton. Michigan City still has some rough spots, Chesterton is about 15 easy miles from MC. If you arrive at dinner there are some good restaurants in Chesterton. Let me know if you decide on either of the above coices and what time you expect to arrive and I will supply more details.

Ken Wise
Awaken
Trail Creek Marina
Michigan City, IN

 --- On Mon 08/05, Julie Thorndycraft  wrote:
From: Julie Thorndycraft [mailto: julie@circle7.net]
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:22:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] show dates

> Dan and I are planning on heading to the Michigan City show and will
> arrive
> on Friday afternoon/evening. If any of you are going to be at that show,
> it
> would be nice to meet. Recommendations on where to stay would also be
> appreciated, if you have them.
>
> Julie T. and Dan D.
> Rhodes Wannabees
> Excelsior, MN

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__435aa5e1df1aab59c8b24876f109beb0

 Julie and Dan, Ken & Joanne will be there, we keep our boat in Michigan city. I would recommend the Indian Oak Inn at Chesterton, IN or there is a new Hilton at 149 and the Indiana toll road, also in Chesterton. Michigan City still has some rough spots, Chesterton is about 15 easy miles from MC. If you arrive at dinner there are some good restaurants in Chesterton. Let me know if you decide on either of the above coices and what time you expect to arrive and I will supply more details.<br />
Ken Wise<br />
Awaken<br />
Trail Creek Marina<br />
Michigan City, IN<br />