[Rhodes22-list] noise

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:25:17 -0500

Bob, My 86 does the same.  It is the centerboard banging in the well.  I
have found putting it in the up position only doubles the banging, It apears
to hit at two points.  Not sure what to do.  Most of the time is spend
overnight is at a calm anchorage.  It did annoy my guest on my last sleep
out.  It doesnt bother me except on a slow downwind sail when I want the
board up but not the second bang.  If anyone has fixed this please chime in.
  Bob