[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 manual online

General Boats rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:44:30 -0400

Dear Rhodies:

We will try to respond to your thread re some of GBI's policies in an unconventional manner - a series of e-mails tied to the issue
of the partiuclar Rhodes owner.

Response # 1.

to MM:

Thanks for your creativity.  If we were a larger company we might consider the first.  For now we will pass,

ss/gbi: