[Rhodes22-list] second jib tracks

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 07:59:45 -0600

Paul,

I didn't mention them, but I've got the third (intermediate) set too. Mine
are situated in the walk way, right next to the side of the cabin, rather
than right on the side of the cabin. I have used these and yes, we did have
to roll up a lot of genny to do it. I'd say your 125% is a pretty close guess.

Rik