[Rhodes22-list] photo printers

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:56:19 -0800 (PST)

How often do you find yourself replacing the ink
cartridge on your photo printer? Canon has a model at
Sam's that's in my price range that you can fill the
individual colors as they run out instead of the whole
thing.  My experience with old B&W printers before I
got a laser printer was they would almost give you the
printer and then bankrupt you on cartridge
replacements.

Here's why I want one.  (photo attached)  Cora is and
old family name, I had an aunt and great aunt Cora.
Shen is my wife's family name and to not use it would
have meant a visit from the Chinese mafia or worse, so
her name became Cora Shen Haslett.  I'll let you
figure out where the boat name came from.

There was a lot of science involved in getting this
child here (old people aren't supposed to be able to
do this).