[Rhodes22-list] battery installation

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 09:09:39 -0800 (PST)

Rik, I remember that site from when I was researching
the R-22.  He did say under electricty that he had 480
amp hours of power.  I'm with you and Rummy that KISS
is better but we're talking about $50 for one more
battery (assuming lead-acid).  The other costs,
charger, switch, etc. I have already incurred.  The
weight issue of the extra battery keeps coming up.
After seeing Anne's beer storage compartment I think I
may need the extra battery on the starboard side just
for balance.  How many bottles of Mt. Gay does one
battery amount to?  Brad