[Rhodes22-list] good ones

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:13:49 -0600

I find 50's is fine for shorts and bare feet, but I want a sweatshirt or
light jacket.  I need pants in the 40's, and when there's frost on the deck,
I actually have to put on shoes :-).

Ben

Rik Sandberg wrote on 10/31/02 17:25:

Rummy,

It's the rum.

When it's 50, I'm freezin'

Rik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve" <rhodes2282@yahoo.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] good ones

> We sail all winter here.  The good thing about it is
> the powerboaters are gone.  And generally no jetskis.
>
> Steve
>
> --- R22RumRunner@aol.com wrote:
> > Bob,
> > One thing you will find interesting about cold
> > weather sailing is how warm
> > the cockpit is versus the surrounding area. With all
> > that white reflecting
> > the sun, I've actually worn my swim trunks and a
> > T-shirt in 50 degree weather
> > and other boaters thought I was crazy. Not crazy,
> > maybe a little inebriated,
> > but I wasn't feeling any cold.
> >
> > Rummy :)
> HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
> http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.