[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha Outboard Motor Purchase

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:04:47 -0500

	Hi Dan,
	My next step is to find a boat shrinker!  After getting back after 8
pm last night, "Closing Time" has grown out of her designated spot besides
the driveway.  FYI - Mast lowering in the dark is not much fun, either.
Hoping a chainsaw will not upset the admiral too much...  Now how to
disguise the boat as an attractive addition to the house?
	I haven't been to the AC show, but it's sounding like a good idea.
I had to rush the Annapolis show, didn't see half of the tent stuff...next
year maybe two days would be better..

	Subject Change:
	Anyone have recommendations for removing the crud from the hull?
And how to remove the crud hidden by the bunks....  This is Chesapeake Bay
Crud...
	Thanks,
	gil