[Rhodes22-list] Right from the get go

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 08:57:40 -0500

Roger,

Stan should pay you for this stuff. :-)

Alice,

Welcome aboard. Not much to add to Roger's excellent response. I bought my
84 Rhodes 22 this Spring and love my boat. If you have any questions ask
away. GB is a great company to deal with. I did not purchase my boat from
them but I have still managed to spend about $700 this year on add ons and I
am not yet done. I have the IMF Main and my boat did not come with the GB
Mast Hoist. If you go IMF get the hoist unless you will have a couple of
strong guys to help, the mast is very heavy. With the hoist it is very
simple and I can do by myself. Much safer.

Wally, Knoxville TN