[Rhodes22-list] Rik!!!! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Rik, Found it!  GoldStar MA6501W at WalMart for
$34.73. The power input is 900W.  I just gave it the
popcorn test and it worked fine, no power alert light,
no hiccups, perfect.  It is timer only and one power
setting so as simple as it gets.  The longest cook
time for any item on the timer menu is 1# of chicken
pieces at 10 - 12 minutes.  Tried to talk my wife into
donating some chicken to science but she balked.
We'll have to "acid test" it later.  I did have one
problem though; I overcooked the popcorn by about 30
seconds and burned it.  Now my garage smells like
Rummy's boat.  Guess I'll have to buy some cigars.

Brad
"CoraShen"